1. Utilizing the list below, choose two research methods.
2. Next, find two articles, one on each of the chosen methods. The articles should be related to population health and infectious disease, chronic health, occupational health, global health, genomics, or environmental health:
· Randomized Control Trial
· Cohort Study
· Case-Control Study
· The articles you choose should be completely in English (this includes the reference list). They should be related to population health and speak to one of the following elements from the course: Infectious disease, chronic health, occupational health, global health, genomics or environmental health.
3. Read each article and answer the following questions with detail for each article, include succinct definitions/examples or rationale as fitting to the question. Organize your answers using the number of the question you are answering (1-8). Your answers should provide more than a “yes” or “no”, your answers should provide examples, critical thinking, definitions, and examples.
3. Does the study design specify a question, goal, of the study? Why is this important?
3. Explain the methodology (Randomized Control Trial, Cohort Study, Case-Control Study).
3. Describe the participant information, include recruitment. Is selection bias present?
3. How is data collected?
3. Are the variables identified? If yes, discuss. If no, how does this impact your interpretation of the study?
3. How was the data analyzed, what statistics are provided? What are potential errors related to the study design?
3. What are the weaknesses of the type of study design/method?
3. Discuss the outcomes and the implications for implementation.
1. Your analysis should have in-text citations and utilize a scholarly voice with APA formatting.
DISCUSSION CONTENT Category Points % Description Scholarly 13 22% · The student actively stimulates and sustains inquiry by making reflective insightful comments,asking thoughtful questions and/or engaging in a scholarly discussion. · The student expresses a clear idea of the topic under discussion and sustains inquiry in order to explore relevant issues. · The student recognizes values or values conflict as things that form the assumption basis of arguments and recognizes when it is important to acknowledge these values. · The student recognizes the accuracy, logic, relevance, or clarity of statements. · The student asks clarifying questions and knows when clarifying questions need to be asked. · The student distinguishes fact from opinion. Application 20 33% · All components of discussion prompt addressed (met) in posting. · The student’s writing conveys an understanding of significant ideas relevant to the issue under discussion. This is indicated by integration of course and weekly objectives, as well as readings from text and articles. · All posts should make correct use of terminology, precise selection of the pieces of information required to make a point, correct and appropriate use of examples and counterexamples, demonstrations of which distinctions are important to make, and explanations that are concise and to the point. · Information and knowledge are accurate. · The student elaborates statements with accurate explanations, reasons, or evidence from the course and/or weekly objectives. · All postings integrate scholarly sources to support points consistently. Interactive Dialogue 10 16.6% · Responds to ideas in a way that advances discussion with engagement, depth, rigor, and application. · Interacts with a professional tone and is able to express opinions with ownership and without judgement. · Chooses to include professional experience to the discussion board mindful of appropriateness and boundaries. Experience is integrated as it supports the discussion board topic and utilizes scholarly references to support overall topic. DISCUSSION FORMAT Category Points % Description APA 12 20% · In text citations are formatted per APA currented. · Reference list is formatted per APA current ed. · Spelling, grammar, and scholarly tone are per APA current ed. Spelling / Grammar etc. 5 8% · Posts should utilize correct spelling and grammar(sentence structure and avoidance of slang or casual language).
Quality and affordable writing services. Our papers are written to meet your needs, in a personalized manner. You can order essays, annotated bibliography, discussion, research papers, reaction paper, article critique, coursework, projects, case study, term papers, movie review, research proposal, capstone project, speech/presentation, book report/review, and more.
Need Help? Click On The Order Now Button For Help
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."