1. What are non-spherical disturbances?
2. What is panel data? How does it differ from cross-sectional
3. What is time-series data? How does it differ from cross-sectional data?
4. Describe the different types of probability models. Under what conditions are they used?
5. Why must we weight the residuals when analyzing proportions data (with the logit model)?
1 1. What are non-spherical disturbances?In a standard OLS structure, it is presumed that the imminent variances of errors are alwaysstable and invariant. In such cases, assuming…
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."