6. Which of the following statements is always true regarding
A. A melody can move by steps, skips or leaps. B. A melody consists of a single note. C. A melody is created by skipping notes of the scale. D. A melody is the same as a major scale.
7. The sections of the Mass that remain unchanged throughout the year are known as the
A. Proper. B. processional. C. liturgy. D. Ordinary.
8. Which of the following stringed instruments is still widely used today?
A. Rebec B. Psaltery C. Lute D. Harp
9. Which of the following is a woodwind instrument?
A. Tuba B. Drum C. Synthesizer D. Bassoon
10. Which characteristic of sacred music changed most significantly between 1100 and 1500?
A. Pitch B. Texture C. Language D. Tempo
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."