1. A communications system uses QPSK instead of binary PSK. How much bandwidth is saved?
2. A modem utilizes 8PSK modulation. If the modem’s baud rate is 24 kbps, what is the information rate in kbps?
3. A 16-QAM modulator with 2 voltage levels uses maps the symbols on equal phases on both voltage levels. Draw the signal space (constellation) for your assumed phase angles.
4. Compare the required bandwidth of 16-QAM with binary PSK.
5. A modem is designed to transmit at 100 kbps over a channel with 15 dB signal to nose ratio. Find the maximum symbols on the constellation of this modem.
6. Repeat the previous problem when the SNR is 35 dB.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."