PLEASE POST EACH ASSIGNMENT SEPARATELY!!!!!!
Unit I Essay
For this assignment, you will be presented with five issues. Please respond to all five issues in one cohesive essay. Please include a brief introduction and use Level I headings to differentiate between the five issues.
1. You were introduced to philosopher Jeremy Bentham and his idea of utilitarianism in this unit’s readings. Analyze his ideas that a nation should do whatever is necessary to lead to the greatest possible happiness for the largest possible number of people in society and that man was a “calculating animal” who would balance pain and suffering versus gain when deciding to commit a criminal act. Do you agree with this? Argue your point using research to support your answer.
2. Based on the pure communist social model, how does capitalism lead to crime? Analyze and argue both sides of this issue.
3. Analyze whether developmental disabilities are a cause of criminal behavior. Take a stance on this issue and argue your point using research as support.
4. Describe, in your opinion, how a criminal personality is developed. No sources are required for this section.
5. Assume class division in society causes crime. What is a viable alternative to this system? Analyze and argue both sides of your proposed solution. In your answer, you should identify five major theoretical approaches of identifying criminal causes of behavior and describe which of these would support your proposed solution.
Your essay must be two completely full pages, and it should be formatted in APA style. At least three academic resources must be used. Any information from these sources should be cited and referenced in APA format. You only need one reference page for all sections; include the references for all sections on that page. The Criminal Justice Database in an Online Library is an excellent source for material on these issues.
Unit II Essay
For this assignment, you will be presented with three issues. Please respond to all three issues in one cohesive essay, and use APA Level I headings to differentiate between the three issues.
1. Consult the “Issues and Cautions in Studying UCR Data” found on page 30 (ATTACHED) of the textbook, and identify the weakest and the strongest elements of the 11 shortcomings presented using analyses and arguments supported by reliable sources. In your analysis, differentiate between methods of criminological research, and describe how the shortcomings detailed on page 30 could be avoided.
2. Describe a behavior that may be interpreted as criminal and non-criminal with analyses and arguments for each conclusion.
3. Search the CSU Library, and locate one article on victimology in a court setting. Summarize the research you find, and provide your opinions opposing and supporting the actions of the court. Your essay must be two completely full pages, and it should be formatted in APA style. Your response should have an introduction and conclusion section. Academically accepted resources must be used to support your analyses. Any information from these sources should be cited and referenced in APA format. You only need one reference page for all sections; include the references for all sections on that page(s). The Criminal Justice and Nexis Uni Databases in an CSU Online Library are excellent sources for material on these issues.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."