In this research paper you need to choose a topic from the list below. Find a minimum of ten peer reviewed articles on this topic. You should discuss the topic, do literature review, and describe current research/challenges/findings and future recommendations. You can do survey as well where you collect related work and compare it.
You also could do a programming/simulation/penetration using any tools and include your findings/figures in the paper to support your case.
· Page limit: at least 10 pages minimum if you are working by your self. You have the choice to work in groups of three maximum. The page limit will be 17 pages minimum for 2 students, and 24 pages for 3 students. Font size no more than 11 double spacing.
Paper format: (font size 11, two columns format, Template is attached). Or you can follow the APA Style. Your choice.
Big Data Analytics for cybersecurity:
Machine/Deep Learning techniques for Cybersecurity and Privacy:
Explainable Artificial Intelligence within the context of Digital Transformation and Cyber Physical Systems
Vehicle to Vehicle communication protocols (V2V) and Security
Vehicle to anything communication V2X (to cloud/Internet, ..etc)
Cyber Physical Systems, Implementations challenges and Security
New Waves of Cyber Attacks in the time of COVID19Intrusion and cybersecurity threat detection and analysis
Cyber-physical-social system security and incident management
Cloud computing security models
IoT cybersecurity and privacy
Big data analytics for digital forensics
Security and privacy for fog and edge computing
Blockchain and Internet of Things, Blockchain and Internet of Thing, Edge, and emerging technologies
Big Data and blockchain technology
· You should search for articles related to the selected topic from IEEE, ACM, Springer database, inderscience, and Elsevier. You should include at least 10 articles from the mentioned library sources listed above.
· The paper must be grammatically correct and spell-checked
· References in APA style must be provided for all material you include in your report. This includes in-line references and a reference page at the end of the paper.
· Introduction (background of the topics/existing issues/description of the problem)
· Review of Related work and existing research and opinions of professionals and academic researchers
· Findings/recommendations/simulation results/figures/tables
· If you have any experimental results to show and compare with others work.
Presentation: at least 25 minutes.
Submission Deadline: During the Residency Session.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."