Cognitive dissonance is a state of disequilibrium between two or more conflicting cognitions (e.g., beliefs, behaviors, or values). This assignment will allow you to explore the connection between self-attribution and cognitive dissonance.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words that describes the connection between self-attribution and cognitive dissonance. Include the following in your paper:
1. A summary of the research regarding the theoretical and empirical approaches to understanding the mental processes of self-attribution and cognitive dissonance.
2. A discussion of how nature and nurture influence self-attribution and thereby affect cognitive development.
3. A discussion of why individuals are motivated to resolve cognitive dissonance and how this is related to self-attribution.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."