Today, competition for products and services is fierce. Consumers have hundreds of shopping options, thanks to the Internet. If you donâ€™t like what your local mall has to offer, go online and order from anywhere in the world. With so much competition, businesses must pour their money into creating loyal customers. This concept is called Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Dunkin Donuts
- Pick one of these businesses and assess its customer relationship (CRM) strategy. How does this business measure quality? How does the business measure customer satisfaction? What do you think the business can do in order to improve its CRM strategy?
- Using the same business, how is it going about creating customer loyalty? Examine what strategies the company is currently using to entice customer loyalty. How effective do you think its current strategy is at creating and maintaining its customerâ€™s loyalty? If you could change one item about its loyalty program what would it be?
Discussion Response Requirements
For all of the course discussions, there are no right or wrong answers. You are simply responding to questions in your own words. Do not copy and paste content from the web. This is a violation of Strayer’s Academic Integrity policy.
- Respond to the discussion with at least four good sentences for each bullet point. Make sure you address all points of each bullet.
- Reply to at least one classmate with at least four full substantive sentences.
- Go beyond, “I agree. Great post.” Provide substantive commentary about your classmates’ posts
- If you respond to multiple classmates, just one needs to meet these requirements, the rest can be shorter. The more posts you respond to, the more insights you are pulling from the class.
- Remember to post early, for early grading then you can add to your posts if needed.
- Take advantage of the pre-deadline grading for the discussions. If you make two posts before Sunday night your instructor will grade your discussion board. To view your feedback and if you are not at full credit, go back and add what is needed for full credit and your instructor will update your grade. Your instructor will accept posts for grade improvements until the discussion boards officially close on Mondays at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
NOTE: This should be YOUR Discussion Response in Your Own Words. There are NO MAGIC WEBSITES, use Your Marketing Skills to answer. Work copied from websites will not be graded. I cannot wait to see your ideas on this week’s topic! You can do this!
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."