Required ResourcesRead/review the following resources for this activity:
- Minimum of 5 scholarly sources (This includes the sources from the annotated bibliography. Additional sources may be included as appropriate.)
InstructionsThis week you will submit your final paper.
The paper should include the following:
- Create your own 4-6 paragraph “dilemmaâ€ based on the controversial topic you chose in Week 3.
- Summarize the dilemma.
- Identify the key points of the dilemma.
- Define the key terms associated with the dilemma.
- Analyze the conflicts or controversies involved in the dilemma.
- Provide an original point of view relative to the dilemma and the issue it signals.
- Apply Kantâ€s Categorical Imperative to the dilemma.
- Apply one other method you have encountered in lecture material and the readings.
- State which of the two methods you selected you prefer and why.
- Use the 5 articles from your annotated bibliography. (Additional academic scholarly research from the past 5 years can be included as well.)
Include a reference page at the end of your paper in APA format that includes your bibliography with the annotations removed and any other sources used in your final paper.
- Paragraphs are composed around topics, which naturally and organically emerge from a complex, focused, and sophisticated thesis.
- Each paragraph explores one topic and one topic only.
- Topics directly relate to the thesis and are not theses in and of themselves.
- The paragraph completely and fully develops and explains the topic and provides details, examples, illustrations, and quotations from research as well as from the primary texts.
- Topics and paragraphs rise above commonplace thinking and summary.
- Quoted material is used powerfully to support analytical points (and not as padding).
- There is a graceful transition to the next paragraph.
- The ideas explored are significant, substantive, and instructive.
- Ideas/topics support the overarching thesis so that the paper is a unified whole, and not a concatenation of appended mini-essays.
- Grammar refers to the correct usage of Standard American English.
- Mechanics refers to idiomatic conventions (capitalization of proper nouns, spelling, and punctuation).
- Style refers to persuasiveness, sophistication, wit, and transcendent quality.
- Sentences should be varied in length and complexity without loss of clarity or precision of meaning.
- Style makes a paper a pleasure to read.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 8-10 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 5 scholarly resources â€“ remove annotations; format hanging indents)
- Pagination (upper right of the page)
- In-text citations correspond to full reference on a reference page
“. WITH BRAINY TERM PAPERS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
Course Project Milestone: Final Paper was first posted on February 17, 2020 at 7:04 pm.
©2019 “Brainy Term Papers”. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Get 20% OFF on a Similar Assignment!! Place Your Order and Use this Coupon Code: SUPER20”
Course Project Milestone: Final Paper was first posted on February 17, 2020 at 8:31 pm.
©2020 “Buy Custom Essays“. Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."