Critical Thinking: Behavioral and Mental Health in Saudi Arabia. Presentation notes are required for each slide to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document.Module 13: Critical Thinking
Critical Thinking: Behavioral and Mental Health in Saudi Arabia
· Evolution of mental health
· Structure of care and access
· Financing of mental healthcare
· Intervention through policy and research
· Preventative measures enacted by governmental and nongovernmental entities
Requirements: (power point )
· Your presentation should be 12 slides in length, not including the title or reference slides.
· Presentation notes are required for each slide to support the slide content. These can be part of the presentation or delivered as a separate document. If you opt for the former, be aware that the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
· Pictures and graph are required
· Text Font size 24 and title font size 40
· Each slide should have citation and note
· Your work must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two must be external.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."