1. What was the lecture about?
2. What was the purpose of dance?
3. What are three things that you learned today?
4. What impacted you the most about today’s lecture?
5. What connections or reflections did you make today?
6. Why was today’s lecture important?
7. What did the lecture teach you?
Answer all the questions above for each lecture topics. There are 16 lecture topics that you need to answer total will be 16 journals. Each question has to have a paragraph with 4-8 sentences.
1. -First Nations: America
2. -Mediterranean: Mesopotamia, Greeks and Egypt
3. -Dark Ages
4. -Part I- Renaissance: Portugal & Brazil
5. -Part II- Renaissance: Spain and America
6. -Part I- Renaissance: Europe
7. -Las Castas: Race and Dance Fusion in Latin America
8. -Part I- Gender Dance: Patriarchal Society
9.-Part II- Gender Dance: Matriarchal Society
10.-Part III- Gender Dance: Romantic Ballet
11.-Los Californians: The Western Frontier
12 -American Cowboy: The East Coast Meets the West Coast
13. -Folklore Studies: Folkdance
14. -Latin Ballroom Dancing
16. -American Urban Dance
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."