Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force to institute change in delivery of nursing care.
Interview with a Nursing Information Expert:
Guidelines and Grading Rubric
The purpose of this assignment is to
Communicate your understanding of the importance of quality information in everyday nursing practice;
Discuss the roles and responsibilities of a Nursing Information Expert; and
Articulate how the professional nurse uses information or data in everyday practice to improve outcomes.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes.
CO#1: Describe patient-care technologies as appropriate to address the needs of a diverse patient population. (PO#1)
CO #4: Investigate safeguards and decision-making support tools embedded in patient care technologies and information systems to support a safe practice environment for both patients and healthcare workers. (PO #4)
CO#8: Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force to institute change in delivery of nursing care. (PO#8)
This assignment is worth a total of 250 points.
This assignment Interview with a Nursing Information Expertis due at the end of Week 6. Submit your completed Interviewusing theInterview Form to the basket in theDropbox by Sunday 11:59 p.m. mountain time.Post questions to the weekly Q&A Forum. Contact your instructor if you need additional assistance. See the Course Policies regarding late assignments. Failure to submit your paper to the Dropbox on time will result in a deduction of points.
1. Download the NR361 Interview Form from Doc Sharing. It is found under theWeek6Interview link.
2. Select your interviewee and schedule an interview. This individual must be a registered nurse. Job titles of RNs who may be considered include but are not limited to Nursing Clinical Information Manager; Super User Director/Manger Clinical Education; Chief Information Officer; Quality Assurance or Performance Improvement Nurse; Nurse Informaticist; Telenursing Specialist; Nurse Abstractor; Case Manager; Compliance Nurse.If you have any concerns about whether the RN is suitable for this assignment contact your instructor BEFORE you schedule the interview.
3. Review all questions (areas of inquiry) on the Interview Form located in Doc Sharing PRIOR to conducting the interview.You may print the form and take it with you to the interview.
4. Note that there are five (5) Required Questions to ask the RN.
5. Note that there are four (4)Optional Questions. You need to select only ONE of them to ask the RN.
6. Note that there are two (2) Follow-Up Questions that must be answered by YOU.
Prior to conducting your interview review two scholarly resources. These resources should guide your understanding of the RNs role and responsibilities or make you more knowledgeable about GIGO interprofessional communication or other key concepts in the questions that you may not fully understand. For example if your interviewee is a Telenurse you would want to review information on this specialty. If you do not know what GIGO means look it up.
7. Conduct your interview.The length of your interview will vary but should not exceed one hour.
8. Submit the form to the Dropbox prior to the deadline outlined above.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH AMAZON PAPERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."