– Plan 43 document — I started the lesson plan can you help me complete the answers.
-Global warming – 5 days lesson plan
-Final Project—- example of a lesson plan.
– pdf file ( book) examples of lesson plans.
During the final unit of the course, you will work with your group in applying course concepts into practice. You will design (and implement) a short curriculum (i.e., a series of lesson plans) based on readings and examples we have explored in the course.
For your project you will upload:
1. A written response that addresses questions 1-7 below. This first part of your assignment should be completed before moving onto (2). This part of the assignment is intended to inform the development of your curriculum.
2. Lesson plans (i.e., details of each lesson plan in your curriculum) and supporting artifacts (ex., slides, videos, any other curriculum materials, etc.) that present your plan clearly. These artifacts should not repeat information in your written response but should be a presentation of the actual plan in the way that it would be implemented in the classroom.
NOTE: Although we do not require that you implement these lesson plans, we do encourage those of you with access to children in a school setting or organization to consider implementing your plan.
Final submissions should be made by one group member at this link.
Please consider the following questions in working on your curriculum (please note this is not an exhaustive list and there may be other elements you will consider). Your final response should not be a distinct set of 7 responses but should read like an essay that articulates how K-12 education can be globalized in order to promote social justice through the curriculum you design:
1. Who are the target beneficiaries of your curriculum? (age group, geography, demographics, etc.)
HINT: It would help to narrow down the age/grade for the lesson plan; it would also help to make explicit any information about students’/communities’ prior knowledge and/or experiences.
2. How will this curriculum (i.e., series of lesson plans) be carried out and by whom? (duration, time frame, etc.)
3. What resources are needed to carry out your curriculum? How will they be made available?
4. What are the goals and objectives of this curriculum? What skills and knowledge will students develop through this curriculum and the lesson plans? And most importantly, what theories from the course inform this plan (e.g., cosmopolitanism, capabilities approach, particular perspective on globalization and its impact on education)? Why are they important in considering? Articulate these in a theory of action using the attached template (you may modify this template as needed).
HINT: You should draw on key readings from the course to articulate a framework for the role/goals of education and pedagogical implications based on this framework. Discuss how this framework informs your curriculum aims to achieve the role/goals of education.
5. In implementing this curriculum, what are the strengths of the curriculum and what areas were challenging? (if you did not implement this plan, describe what you anticipate will be strengths and what might be challenges)
6. How will you measure the efficacy or success of this curriculum? How will you use this information to make changes to future iterations?
7. How did you incorporate the feedback from your peers and instructors to develop this plan over the course of 3 weeks?
If you want you can help me with question 8 also. ( you do not need to do question 8 if you do not want to do it)
8. Each group member must turn in an individual reflection (at least 200 words) on the process of going through this activity. (You might consider: What you learned from the exercise of trying to make a curriculum, whether or not you found this to be a useful exercise in terms of your own learning/future goals, what you might change in the future about the assignment/your curriculum, etc.). Please add each group member’s reflection to your final write-up and do not submit separate documents. This portion of the assignment does not count towards the final page limit.
We expect that your final written portion will be approximately 8 pages in length (not including visuals, individual reflections, or other supporting material).
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."