Need to do this assignment for Ramada by Wyndham Singapore
This module aims to provide an understanding of the ongoing facility development processes required to maintain a contemporary product within hospitality premises; incorporating analysis of the interface between the structure, meeting changing market demand and operational requirements. It will develop student skills and knowledge gained at Level 4 and during their Industrial Work Experience period with regard to operational aspects of managing a THE environment.
• Rationale for design considerations in all permanent hospitality facilities to meet changing market demand
• Understanding of different design propositions; consideration of multi-purpose and flexible design including the use of new technologies and design materials
• Incorporation of appropriate sustainable and ecological systems into new design projects; financial and practical implications.
• Operational practices, procedures and initiatives considered and undertaken in the Hospitality, Tourism or Events industries including problems that arise as a result of direct and indirect influences
• Consideration of the practical implementation of refurbishment programmes upon the operation of a hospitality business; phasing, impact upon finance, staff, customers and facility usage.
• Evaluation of a venue design project; how to analyze the success or otherwise of a project with regard to meeting financial, marketing and customer satisfaction targets
• Individual and team development incorporating transferable and organisational skills
• Formal presentations of findings and recommendations including oral, visual and written formats
Hospitality facilities in terms of this module are those spaces which the customer has access to either passing through, as a personal space as in their room or a space where they will be attending an event with others. Whether these facilities are part of new builds, conversions or refurbishments, the success or failure of the host business will depend on how effectively the design provides the correct functionality to the facilities and services to satisfy the targeted customers in a highly competitive market. Customer areas are the major focus but equally as important are the back-office activities that support successful and efficient operations.
project – research, analyze and evaluate hospitality design concepts in light of changing customer demands and business needs. You are also required to suggest and present recommended refurbishment ideas for the case study discussed in class. Recommendations should incorporate innovative technologies and concepts.
For this Group Presentation you are required to provide:
2) An analysis of the various design criteria of various operational areas in the Front of House in hospitality. Particular attention needs to be given to “Physical Environment Dimensions” with reference to the Servicescape model.
First slide writes the main points and then in the next slide describe all the points. Total word counts 500. (Without the word count of references)
ASSIGNMENT GUIDANCE NOTES
An analysis of the various design criteria of various operational areas in the Front of House in hospitality. Particular attention needs to be given to “Physical Environment Dimensions” with reference to the Servicescape model.
(I) MUST mention about Servicescape Model – definition, how is it applied in the industry, benefits of using it.
(II) Choose FOUR (4) operational areas of a Hotel (since a hotel is your case study)
(III) Analysis of the various design criteria of each operational area especially their Physical Environment Dimensions (door height, corridor length & width, lift capacity, lobby size, type of lounge seating, layout of reception area, spacing between table)
(IV) Analyse why is the kitchen placed at the back/front of the restaurant, why the washrooms placed away from patron’s view.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."