1. The following are risk factors for hypertension in children and teens (choose all that apply):
drinking whole milk.
being exposed to second-hand smoke.
watching 2 or more hours of television per day.
2. In evaluating a 9-year-old child with a healthy BMI during a well visit, a comprehensive cardiovascular evaluation should be conducted by the following methods (choose all that apply):
Obtain fasting lipid profile.
Screen for type 2 diabetes mellitus by measuring HbA1c.
Assess for family history of thyroid disease.
Assess diet and physical activity.
3. At what age is it appropriate to recommend dietary changes to parents if overweight or obesity is a concern?
12 months old
5 years old
10 years old
18 years old
4. The following are risk factors for type 2 diabetes mellitus in children and teens (choose all that apply):
abnormal weight-to-height ratio.
onset of nonorganic failure to thrive in the toddler years.
Native American ancestry.
5. Screening children with a known risk factor for type 2 diabetes mellitus is recommended at age 10 or at onset of puberty, and should be repeated how often?
every other year.
every six months.
if child presents with a body mass index in the 85th percentile or higher.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."