Due within 6-7 hours
Select a past act of terrorism from the following list:
1. ◦Boston Marathon Bombing of 2013
2. ◦September 11, 2001 attacks (World Trade Center)
3. ◦September 11, 2001 attacks (Pentagon)
4. ◦World Trade Center Bombing of 1993
5. ◦2009 shooting at Ft. Hood
6. ◦Oklahoma City Bombing of 1995
In a 2-3 page paper (excluding title and reference pages), explain how the government (local, state, and federal) responded to the terrorist attack. Include the following
· ◦Explain how the government agencies (local, state, and federal) communicated with each other and the public?
· ◦Explain how the wounded were cared for (trauma centers, hospitalizations, search and rescue, etc.)?
· ◦Explain the challenges first responders faced (health and safety issues/concerns, supplies, etc.).
· ◦Identify at least two actions government agencies did well and at least two actions government agencies could have done better. Evaluate how they can improve or have improved for future emergency responses. Support your evaluation with specific examples.
Must include at least 3 scholarly references in APA.
padding: 10px 20px;
margin: 4px 2px;
“Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us” Use the following couponFIRST15
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."