Say Something Substantial
- Read and choose one (1) scenario below to respond to.
- Then, comment on one (1) classmate’s posting that you did NOT choose. In other words, if you chose Scenario #1, then comment on one classmate’s posting for Scenario #2. Be sure to say something substantial.
- Did you learn something new?
- Do you agree? Why or why not?
- How would you modify this information?
To begin the discussion, click on the “Create Thread” link above.
Scenario #1 – Mental State:
Stacey Brown, an 18-year-old Hispanic female, comes to the Emergency Room with complaints of feeling sad. She states “I don’t want to live anymore”. She states that her boyfriend broke up with her 2 months ago and has a new a girlfriend. She lives at home with her mother and her mother’s boyfriend.
- Based on her presenting signs, what other questions would you elicit?
- How would you demonstrate knowledge of cultural sensitivity/humility in approach to this patient?
- What would you assess?
- What could be the problem?
The post Say Something Substantial appeared first on Splendidwritings.com.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."