Can you please help me with this assignment? This assignment is another part of the previous assignment that you’ve helped me with.
May I please have the assignment by 9/6/2016? Please? I am ready to submit extra credits as previously discussed!
The creation of intervention plans is the substance of workplace activities designed to enhance individual performance. It is important that you have the opportunity to develop skills in creating intervention plans. To determine whether the intervention was effective and how can it be improved, you must know how to complete the research process in real world practice. You will also need to enact psychological theories of effective leadership in order to manage the stakeholders and participants in the intervention. All of these practices are governed by professional guidelines and ethical behaviors that are common to and expected in the performance psychology field and of which you need to be aware in order to create and implement intervention plans.
In this assignment you will discuss the psychological theories of leadership and their applications to the stakeholders and participants involved in the case, and you will propose a theoretically sound and ethical intervention plan for the fictitious case you described in the Module 2 assignment. You will also identify the specific assessment tool(s) and process you will enact following the intervention to determine whether the intervention was effective and how it can be improved. Finally, you will describe the expected resolution to the case given the intervention you implemented.
Write an essay (2,250-2,500 words) in which you propose a plan for the fictitious case you described in the Module 2 assignment. PLEASE INCLUDE REFERENCES!!
Your plan should include the following:
1) A description of the psychological theories that must be applied for effective leadership of the stakeholders and other important participants in the case. (Benchmarks C6.4: Apply psychological theories to promote effective leadership.)
2) A description of a theoretically sound and ethical intervention to the case that applies behavior modification to enhance individual performance. (Benchmarks C6.3: Apply principles of behavior modification to enhance individual performance.)
3) A description of the constructs and theories of psychomotor skill and motor control that will be applied in the intervention to improve learning and performance. (Benchmarks C6.2: Analyze constructs and theories of psychomotor skill and motor control to improve learning and performance.)
4) A description of the assessment tool(s) and process that will be used following the intervention to determine whether the intervention was effective and how it can be improved.
5) A description of the expected resolution to the case that demonstrates potential applications of psychological theories and principles underlying performance and is based on your theoretical perspective, the intervention you implemented, and your assessment of the intervention. (Benchmarks C6.5: Propose applications of psychological theories and principles underlying performance.)
I’m not sure if you still have the assignments that you have helped me with previous, however, I am attaching them help with your memory.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."