1. Our theory is that your perception of a length of time is inversely proportional to your age. Using the variables above, how would you state the theory in a mathematical equation?
2. Using this theory, how long will a year seem when you are two times older than you are now? To investigate, let ptime1 be how long a year seems now, and let ptime2 be how long a year will seem when you are twice as old. Pick a number for ptime1 (maybe a year feels like 157 days to you, for instance), and then calculate ptime2. Pick a number for ptime1 that is different from other students.
3. Compare your ptime1 and ptime2. What is the relationship between them? Would this relationship change depending on how old you are now? Take a look at other student answers. Do you see a pattern? Can you prove that pattern mathematically?
4. Let’s say that ptime1 is how long a year seemed when you were one year old. Let’s say ptime1 = 365 “time units.” Using age as our x variable and ptime as our y variable, use this online graphing tool to graph our theoretical mathematical model of how your perception of time changes over the course of your life. Here is a short video on how to use the basics of the graphing tool.
5. Use “Settings” within the graphing tool to create a window that covers a typical human lifespan (for age) and a reasonable span of “time units” (for ptime). Attach a screen shot of your graph with your post. (You can use your Print Screen key to capture a screen shot and paste it into a Word Document).
6. Do you think our theory is an accurate model of what you experienced over the course of your lifetime so far? If so, why? If not, why not?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."