The code here tests a user-entered character and returns values depending on whether the character is numeric, upper case, etc.
Enter the code, note the output, and answer the questions below.
Here is what the output looks like.
When the user enters the value of “a,”
1. Why does isalum() return the value 2?
2. Why does isxdigit() return the value 128?
3. Why does islower() return the value 2?
4. Why does isupper() return the value 0?
5. Why does tolower() return the value 97?
6. Why does toupper() return the value 65?
7. Why does isspace() return the value 0?
8.Why does iscntrl() return the value 0?
9.Why does ispunct() return the value 0?
10. Why does isprint() return the value 2?
11. Why does isgraph() return the value 2?
Put your answers into a Word document,
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."