Week 4 Forum
For this Forum, in your Initial Post you will share with your classmates your observations from your research on Learning/Memory and Psychopathology as subspecialties and career options.
Please be sure to address BOTH subspecialties in your response to each question. Points will be deducted if both subspecialties are not clearly and separately addressed.
1) After researching these areas, do you find them to be career possibilities you are interested in or careers that don’t capture your interest? Why or why not?
2) What is at least one thing you learned about each of the two subspecialties that you did not previously know?
3) Describe a “real-world” application for each of the two subspecialties. How could knowledge gained through the pursuit of each subspecialty help us to understand everyday problems, dilemmas, or situations? Note: your answer does not have to be specific to psychology as a field. Think broadly; psychological principles can apply to many different fields.
Week 5 Forum
For this purpose of this week’s Forum discussion, we will assume that students in this course are interested in psychology-related careers. As you’ve discovered by now, the majority of these fields prefer graduate degree holders (there are, of course, opportunities for Bachelor’s level degree holders, but the number of opportunities open widely for those with graduate degrees).
Please explore the following website from the American Psychological Association (APA) before answering the below questions:
Based upon your research on this website, please answer the following questions:
1. Generally speaking, what pieces of information are applicants to graduate programs in psychology required to provide (e.g., academic information, standardized testing, recommendations, personal information, etc…)?
2. What are the costs for graduate programs? What types of financial aid are available? What are other options (e.g., merit fellowships, assistantships, outside employment)? How much debt do graduate students generally take on and does that vary based on degree (masters vs. doctoral) or program (e.g., Ph.D. vs. Psy.D.)?
3. What about accreditation? How important is it? How can prospective students differentiate between quality programs and programs that could actually hinder their chances for professional internships or future employment?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."