Week 6 Required Course
For Week 6 Discussion Forum, you will discuss your findings on Ethereum and Smart Contracts.
You will then think of three questions you’d like to ask other students and add these to the end of your thread. The questions should be taken from Week 6 required course material (Tapscott & Tapscott)
Finally, go to two (2) other students’ threads and post comments, answering at least one of their questions. Provide Continuing Discussion by responding to another student’s response (response to a response not a third response to an initial post).
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread and ensure your initial post is properly formatted.
2) Provide two sections (200-250 words each) explaining, with supporting weekly reading source material, (Do not quote any of the source material, you must explain in your own words but properly citing material found in the assigned sources) one (1) of the Seven Design Principles presented in Chapter 2 of Blockchain Revolution. Then provide a detailed example of how this Principle can be utilized to disrupt or enhance a process that you are familiar with in your field or current career.
To clarify, you will have two (2) sections with each section covering one (1) of the Seven Design Principles and your own application. Section 1 will be your first Design Principle selected and its application. Section 2 will be your second Design principle selected and its real-world application.
3) Provide three (3) questions that you would like to ask other classmates in relation to the weekly reading material. These need to be specific questions based on weekly reading material. Do not just ask general questions.
5) Select AT LEAST 2 other students’ initial posts and provide substantive comments (100 words minimum) on those threads. Your comments should answer AT LEAST one of the questions posed in the thread and extend the conversation started with that thread. Make sure that you include the question in your comment so the instructor can see what question you are answering.
6) Provide AT LEAST 1 Continuing Discussion post. This is a “response to a response” not just a third response to an initial post. For this post you will copy the other student’s response to an initial post and then provide your “response to the response”. This can be any response and not just a response to your own initial post.
The post Week 6 Required Course appeared first on Splendidwritings.com.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."