Write a letter to a legislator (State and/or Federal). The letter
The following guidelines should be used when writing to your representative:
- Be brief (one page or less), and use your own words.
- Begin with the appropriate heading and address.
- Be specific: State the specific bill number and issue and state your opinion in the first sentence.
- Use examples when possible.
- Ask the legislator to specifically commit to supporting or opposing the legislation you are writing about.
- Ask for specific reasons they are supporting or opposing the proposal.
- Thank him or her for considering your opinion.
- The attached article explains the topic of the “H.R.728-Title VIII Nursing Workforce Reauthorization act of 2019 which the letter should be written about. https://www.myamericannurse.com/bipartisan-legislative-solutions/
- See the following link for further detail on the H.R.728-Title VIII Nursing Workforce Reauthorization act of 2019:https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/728
- See attached example letter
- Use 3 scholarly references between the years 2015-2020 in addition to the above links provided.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."