Serious help and original work in own word if possible. . This discussions will be coming from the textbook Case Study: Blue Nile and Diamond Retailing, pages 103-107 by Chopra, S., & Meindl, P. (2016). Planning, and operation (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Supply chain management, and Chapter 6 â€œBuilding the supply chain of the futureâ€ from the Mckinsey. Review Global supply chains are exposed to more risk today than ever before. Answer the six questions. This should be a discussion format. May sure reference and citations are include if used author words in any forms.
Read the Case Study titled, “Blue Nile and Diamond Retailing,” on pages 103â€“107 in the textbook, for first four and â€œBuilding the Supply Chain of the Future from the website below for last two questions
1. What are some key success factors in diamond retailing? How do Blue Nile, Zales, and Tiffany compare on those dimensions? (Case study)
2. What do you think of the fact that Blue Nile carries over 30,000 stones priced at $ 2,500 or higher while almost 60 percent of the products sold from the Tiffany Web site are priced at around $ 200? Which of the two product categories is better suited to the strengths of the online channel? (Case study)
3. Which of the three companies do you think is best structured to deal with weak economic times, and why?(Case study)
4. What advice would you give to each of the three companies regarding their strategy and structure? (Case study)
5. Why is it important to consider uncertainty when evaluating supply chain design decisions? (Chapter 6/website)
6. What are the major sources of uncertainty that can affect global supply chain decisions? Be sure that you consider the financial, logistic, political, natural, cultural, and technological sources of uncertainty in your response. (Chapter 6/website)
Malik, Y., Niemeyer, A., & Ruwadi, B. (2011). Building the supply chain of the future. McKinsey Quarterly. Retrieved from http://www.mckinseyquarterly.com/Building_the_supply_chain_of_the_future_2729
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."