Critical Care Nurses Caring
- Read the article, Moral Distress and Psychological Empowerment in Critical Care Nurses Caring for Adults at End of Life.
- Identify common causes of moral distress in critical care nurses who are caring for dying patients.
- Describe the concept of psychological empowerment and the 4 cognitions it encompasses.
- Discuss the study findings as related to the relationship between moral distress intensity and frequency, psychological empowerment, and participant demographics.
- Think about a situation where moral distress would be an issue in the last hours of life in your patient. Then, describe why it would be an example of moral distress.
The post Critical Care Nurses Caring appeared first on Splendidwritings.com.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."