access based on conflict of interest rules?
A. Bell-LaPadula security model
B. Biba security model
C. Brewer-Nash security model
D. Ring policy security model
13. What are the policies of the Biba model?
A. Ring (no read down) and Low-Water-Mark (no write up)
B. *-Property (no write down) and Simple Security Rule (no read up)
C. *-Property (no write up) and Simple Security Rule (no read down)
D. Ring (no read up) and Low-Water-Mark (no write down)
14. In the Clark-Wilson security model, what are the two levels of integrity?
A. Host and network
B. Integrity verification processes (IVPs) and transformation processes (TPs)
C. Ring and Low-Water-Mark
D. Constrained data items (CDIs) and unconstrained data items (UDIs)
15. Exception handling is an important consideration during software development.(T/F)
16. In most security circles, security through obscurity is considered a good approach, especially if it is the only approach to security.(T/F)
17. Encapsulation is the concept of separating items so that they cannot interfere with each other.(T/F)
18. In the Biba security model, instead of security classifications, integrity levels are used.(T/F)
19. Because of the nature of trust and its high-risk opportunity, the sage advice is to develop and maintain a culture embracing trust.(T/F)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."