Least Five Sentences
Comparative/Contrast Essay (Dogs vs Cats)
- The comparison/contrast essay should consist of 600-700 words and at least five paragraphs, which should consist of at least five sentences each.
- The comparison/contrast essay should be organized as follows:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Contractions, first-person pronouns, and second-person pronouns should be avoided.
- Provide a strong transition between all paragraphs
- Be sure to check your essay formatting before submitting.
The post Least Five Sentences appeared first on Splendidwritings.com.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."