Positioning Statement and Motto
In this assignment, you will create an original positioning statement and motto for a selected brand.
Note: For this assignment, you must do your own assessment of the business. Do not go to the business website and copy their analysis. You can look at their items for ideas, but you need to do your own assessment based on what you personally see them doing now and what you think they need to do.
To complete this assignment:
- Download the Week 4 Assignment: Positioning Statement and Motto Template [DOCX] to your computer and Save As using the following identifier: LastName_FirstName_Week4_Assignment.
- Select one of the following brands:
- General Brand Marketing: Italian excellence the rest of the world can only dream of: We build cars unique in terms of their performance, innovations, technology, driving pleasure and design.
- Vision: Italian excellence that makes the world dream.
- Mission: We build cars, symbols of Italian excellence the world over, and we do so to win on both road and track. Unique creations that fuel the Prancing Horse legend and generate a world of dreams and emotions.
- Founded in 1980, Nutri/System quickly blossomed into a nationwide chain of weight-loss centers. Each Nutri/System center earned its money through a set-up fee to clients and by charging each client according to the amount of weight lost. The centers earned most of their money from another source, however, recording hefty profits from the sale of private-label food, which Nutri/System clients were obliged to purchase at least five times a week.
- Mission: Nutrisystem will help you transform your life inside and out with a personalized weight management experience that’s effective, simple to follow, and made just for you.
- The Childrenâ€™s Place.
- We have achieved our success on the basis of a very simple principle: Trust. Wherever and whenever our customers choose to shop with us, they trust. The Childrenâ€™s Place and Gymboree to provide quality, value, and style.
- The Childrenâ€™s Place was founded in Hartford, Connecticut in 1969 by David Pulver and Clinton Clark. They began by selling toys, apparel and accessories before deciding that apparel had the most growth potential. In 2019, The Childrenâ€™s Place purchased the rights to the Gymboree brand and in early 2020, launched product in select stores and online. This iconic brand features colorful designs in playful, bow-to-toe collections that celebrate childhood and help families look their best for any occasion. Together, these two brands embrace the kids we love and inspire them to live, learn and love their childhood.
- Beats (Beats by Dre) is a leading audio brand founded in 2006 by Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine. Through its family of premium consumer headphones, earphones and speakers, Beats has introduced an entirely new generation to the possibilities of premium sound entertainment. The brandâ€™s continued success helps bring the energy, emotion, and excitement of playback in the recording studio back to the listening experience for music lovers worldwide. Beats was acquired by Apple Inc. in July 2014.
- Use the information listed, as well as your own research and original analysis, to assess the brand.
- At the end of the template, you will present a new or better positioning statement and motto for the selected brand.
- Submit the completed template by clicking the title to this assignment.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a positioning statement and motto for a brand.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."