This reading response must consist of two parts:
a. A description of what you identify as the theme for the week’s readings. The theme should draw from all of the readings and provide a brief summary of the authors’ main points.
b. You should respond critically to the week’s readings, taking note of connections to your own experiences, previous chapter’ readings, or other related work that addresses the week’s theme. In this section, feel free to pose any questions that the readings raise for you. You will not receive credit if you only submit a summary of the readings.
Week’s theme: Understanding Intersectionality through Classism
Readings(attached in files):
1. Sensoy & DiAngelo: Chapter 10 (Page206-240)
2. Buchman, M. (April 5, 2016). What can be done about 4,000 home kids & youth in King County?
3. Gorski, P. C. (April 2008). The myth of the “culture of poverty”. Educational Leadership, 65(7), pp. 32-36.
4. Young, B. (April 21, 2016). The hidden homeless: Families in the suburbs. The Seattle Times.
One paragraph for each reading. Total two pages. Due before May 10, 3pm
For each one you must:
1. provide a brief summary of the authors’ main points
2. Analysis and respond critically to each reading
3. Mention and make connect to previous chapter’s
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."