Word “ Trifles ”
I need help with this
Susan Glaspell’s play “Trifles” (pgs. 693-703)
1. Title Implications: Explain what the word “trifles” means. Do you think it is a
2. Symbolic Setting.
Where is the murder site/ farmhouse located?
B. Inside the house:
List two things that let the audience “feel” how literally cold it is:
3. List three significant details that are evidence of a poorly kept kitchen:
4. Thumbnail Sketch: Make a comment about each of the characters (one sentence)
A. Attorney Henderson_________________________________________________
B. Sheriff Peters ______________________________________________________
C. Mr. Hale __________________________________________________________
D. Mrs. Peters ________________________________________________________
E. Mrs. Hale _________________________________________________________
5. List two “put down” comments the men make against women:
6. Why does Mrs. Hale get upset with the men talking about Mrs.Wright?
7. Why do you think the women hide the dead bird?
The post Word “ Trifles ” appeared first on Splendidwritings.com.
What Students Are Saying About Us.......... Customer ID: 12*** | Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"Honestly, I was afraid to send my paper to you, but splendidwritings.com proved they are a trustworthy service. My essay was done in less than a day, and I received a brilliant piece. I didn’t even believe it was my essay at first 🙂 Great job, thank you!"
.......... Customer ID: 14***| Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"The company has some nice prices and good content. I ordered a term paper here and got a very good one. I'll keep ordering from this website."